Israel Trip 2018 • (210) 679-6050!
Join Dr. LaSalle and Portia Vaughn for: Israel 2018, Experiencing our Hebraic Roots, March 7-17, 2018
Pastors LaSalle and Portia Vaughn have visited Israel over 40 times and are renowned for their in-depth understanding of the Hebraic culture and history impacting our Christian heritage.
This will be a very, very special trip because we will celebrate our Pastors in a very special way. First, we will celebrate our Pastors’ 49th wedding anniversary in Israel, a place they both love and is endearing to them. Second…
Dr. Vaughn will be turning 70 years old and what better place to have a 70th birthday party than in Israel!
This 10-day trip includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from San Antonio to Tel Aviv
- Accommodations at 1st class luxury hotels
- Luxury bus transportation while in Israel
- Buffet breakfast and dinner while in Israel
- Admission to all sites
- Private tour guides
While in Israel, we will stay overnight in places such as:
- Tel Aviv – one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities on the Mediterrean Coast
- Tiberias – located on the shores of the Sea of Galilee where we visit places such as Capernaum, Tzafed (prounced Sfat), Mount of Beatitudes and many others. We will also take a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee and for those of you who want a physical renewal, you can be baptized in the Jordan River
- The Dead Sea – a place where you can get some spa time with some of the best spa treatments in the world or where you can wade in the rejuvenating salt water of the Dead Sea. We will also visit Beersheva and Mitzepah Ramon
- Jerusalem – the city of David where we will visit the Jewish quarter, the Holocaust Museum, David’s Tomb, the upper room, and of course, the Western Wall.
Did I forget to mention shopping? Of course you will be able to join your CoPastor shopping on Ben Yehuda Street!
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the land of our Hebraic roots first hand and to celebrate our Pastors 49th wedding anniversary and Pastor’s 70th birthday. This will indeed be a special trip and we pray you will be going with us!